Diverse Matters offer a range of services to support you to address inclusion in the workplace and in service delivery.
- Diversity and Inclusion training – covering a wide range of inclusion topics delivered with a range of options
- Personal development and leadership training
- PSHE/Inclusion support in school/colleges
- Inclusion Teacher Training
- Policy reviews
- Policy and strategy development
- Diversity and Inclusion audit
- Diversity research and analysis
- Equality analysis (equality impact assessment) support, training and guidance
- HR advice and support
- Events management – Diversity and Inclusion focused seminars, panel events
- Legal advice and support ie discrimination cases
- Providing guest speakers/facilitators for events
- Support to develop well mental health and well-being frameworks
- Bespoke EDI consultancy
- E learning and video briefings
We can also provide a range of other diversity and inclusion consultancy support as a one-off piece of work or over an agreed period of time.
If you would like to discuss any of the above in more detail or have any queries do not hesitate to contact us.
Use the menu to the left to find out more