Coaching is an excellent way to support the embedding of equity, diversity and inclusion within the workplace
Diverse Matters can provide one to one and team coaching support for leaders, managers and individual members of staff to deepen their awareness and enhance their practice particularly relating to equity, equality, diversity and inclusion.
We can provide coaching as a stand-alone service or to support training, audits or policy implementation. Coaching can range from one session to a series of sessions.
Coaching can benefit individuals and teams in many ways including:
- Establish and act toward achieving goals.
- Increased level of engagement with work activities.
- Providing a safe space to gain perspective. Having a coach gives the individual a safe space to discuss any issues of concern, work challenges and development issues.
- It provides a deeper level of learning.
- Builds personal awareness. A coach can give their coachee ideas for ways to enhance how they work, manage and work with their teams. It can also help them become aware of their blind spots.
- In a safe coaching environment individuals can explore personal and professional challenges they face on a day-to-day basis with the aim of enabling more effective working.
Our coaches have a wide range of skills and address a wide range of coaching skills including:
- Executive coaching
- Leadership and management coaching
- Team coaching
- Wellness/Wellbeing coaching
- Skills coaching
Prior to working with our coaches, we offer a ‘chemistry’ session to ensure that the coach and coachee can effectively work with each other.
To discuss your coaching needs, contact firstname.lastname@example.org – 02475 101500