If you are asked to provide information when enquiring about our services or using our website it will only be used in the ways described in this policy.
If you have any questions about this policy email email@example.com
What data we may collect
- Company name, your name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information including postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information relating to special offers and surveys
How we use your data
Collecting this data helps us to understand what you are looking for enabling us to deliver improved services.
We use information specifically:
- For our own internal records
- To improve products and services
- To improve the functionality of the website and user experience
- To customise the website for you
- To send you information you request or which we believe will be of interest or useful to you
- To contact you by phone or email with promotional initiatives or for market research purpose
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your explicitly expressed permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) under the Data Protection Act (DPA) 2018.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the General Data Processing Regulations 2018.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the our domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer if you agree. These cookies allow us to distinguish you from other users of the website which helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows us to improve our site. The cookies we use are ‘analytical’ cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they’re using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by making sure users are finding what they need easily.
ICO Registration: ZA824318
Diverse Matters Ltd