We design and deliver tailored specialist equality and diversity training courses for staff and volunteers at all levels, in all sectors and across all strands of diversity.
Diversity and Inclusion training helps to:
- Enhance awareness and understanding of the value of an inclusive workforce/meeting the needs of diverse service users.
- Enhanced engagement of staff and volunteer teams.
- Enhance knowledge of good diversity and inclusion practice in the workplace.
- Ensure staff/managers are meeting your legal obligations.
- Improve outcomes as an organisation.
The below course topics is not an exhaustive list but gives you an overview of the type of courses we deliver. Training is bespoke and training is ‘tailor made’ and we can adapt the training to meet your needs.
If you have any queries regarding courses that are not listed below, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender + (LGBT+) awareness
- Race awareness
- Mental health
- Disability awareness (including addressing specific disabilities/neurodiversity if required)
- Conscious and unconscious bias
- Gender equality
- Setting up and supporting diversity networks
- Equality analysis/equality impact assessments
- Dignity at Work
- Inclusion/diversity champions
- Managing diverse teams
- Cultural capability
- Sexual harassment
- Hate crime/impact of crime
- Radicalisation, recruitment and Prevent/Terrorism and extremism
- Inclusive recruitment practice
- Recruiting diverse teams (employees and/or volunteers)
- Child sexual exploitation (CSE)
- Mentoring (adult/child mentoring and peer mentoring)
Leadership and management
- Inclusive leadership
- Board development
- Mentoring training
- Inclusion champion development
- Coaching skills
- Conflict management
- Meeting the needs of diverse service users
- Effective diversity monitoring
Training can be delivered in the following ways:
- Facilitated – half day and full day options
- Webinars – a great opportunity to deliver to a wide audience
- Lunch and Learn sessions
- Workbooks- a fantastic way to learn at your desk!
- Action learning sets
- One to one tutor training
- Train the trainer